¼ and ½ Metric tonne capacity
- Planetary gearing is used to minimize operator effort and to reduce stress on the brake components
- Small size allows operation and storage in tight places
- Lightweight and durable all steel construction with plated frame components and durable chrome exterior finish to resist corrosion
- Grade 80 Zinc plated alloy load chain
- Sleeve bearings used to maximize serviceability and provide good efficiency
- Self-adjusting pawl and disc type mechanical load brake insures positive load control
- Meets: ASME/ANSl B30, OSHA, NASA-STD-8719.9
- ATEX rated II 3 GD c IIB 54º C X for limited use in Hazardous Environments
- Available in customized chain lengths
* Lever Min. capacity is the load required to set the automatic safety brake. The brake will stop a load even if the operator leaves the unit in free chain mode and in neutral, in a similar way as a seat belt reacts.
Standard lift is 5 & 10 ft for Lever and 8 ft for Hand Chain Hoist models. All hoists are load tested at 125% Capacity.
|Order Lever by descriptive model number, example ML005-20
||Order Hand Chain by descriptive model number, example MM003-20-18