½ to 30 Metric tonne capacity
The easiest trolley installation ever
- ½ to 5t installation and adjustment by rotating the threaded hanger shaft.
- 10-30t installation from one side. Hanger shafts are fixed mounted to the opposite side plate.
- Trolleys up to 5t have a 5:1 design factor for use with powered or manual hoist. Trolleys 10t and greater have a 4:1 design factor and must be derated for use with powered hoist.
- Machined cast iron wheels with universal tread designed to fit flat or tapered beam flanges.
- Low headroom design with precision sealed “lubed for life” bearings assure smooth operation.
- Durable all steel construction with standard safety lugs
- Geared trolley hand chain comes standard with 20 feet of drop
- Meets: ASME/ANSl B30.16, OSHA, NASA-STD-8719.9, EU Directives: 2006/42/EC
- ATEX rated II 3 GD c IIB 54º C X for limited use in Hazardous Environments
- Extended hand chain drop (standard with 20 ft)
- Wide Flange Kits for ½-5t with 12″ flange adjustment (may be ordered separately)
|SPECIFICATIONS AND DIMENSIONS|
|5:1 Desing for use with Manual or Powered Hoist|
|SPECIFICATIONS and DIMENSIONS|
|4:1 Design for use with Manual Hoists.
For Powered Hoist reduce WLL by 20%
Order by descriptive model number, example: Model GT050-20