ZERO to 10 US Ton Capacities
- Brake sets and operates without minimum preload
- 100% inspection of hooks per ASME B30 and easy hook replacement is permitted by bolted hook blocks
- All steel body for durable strength in a smaller size
- Powder coat and plated external l parts to resist corrosion
- Laser etched stainless steel nameplates with required OSHA /ASME B30 warnings, model and stamped serial number
- Long life fused brake friction disc cannot crack, shatter or absorb moisture
- Grade 100 zinc plated load chain made in Japan or EU
- Optional overload protection is by one directional slip clutch that only slips in the lift direction
- Ambient Temperature range: -40° to +140°F (-40° to +60°C)
- Meets: OSHA, ASME B30.21 and ASME HST-3. In addition the ultimate strength is 5 times Work Load Limit (WLL) meeting structural requirements of ASME HST-3 Appendix A, for use in marine and other applications as specified by US Department of Defense DOD.
- APEX rating: II 3GD c IIB 60ºC X for limited use in Hazardous Environments
- Final assembly and load test in the USA from imported components. Supplied with certificate by serial
- Open chain guard allows visual inspection and does not trap contamination.
(1) Shipping weight can be estimated by adding approx. 15% to “W” hanging weight
Standard lift is 5, 10, 15 and 20 ft. Custom lifts are available.
Order by descriptive model number, example: Model X5L07056-05VS
|X5L07056||-05||S = With Shipyard hooks includes top and bottom (available for 1 3/4 & 3 1/2T)|
|V = With Overload protection|